Greener Corporation will custom design training programs to meet the needs of your packaging operation, and empower your people to improve seal quality, increase productivity, and reduce costs on horizontal flow wrappers and vertical FFS baggers.
Greener’s training programs can be geared toward all levels:
- Line operators
- Maintenance personnel
- Business owners
We can present training programs in one or a combination of formats:
- Classroom presentations
- Hands-on, participatory, group instruction
- Individualized skills assessment and instruction
Greener Corporation utilizes a portable training head to demonstrate packaging principles and to provide tangible, hands-on learning opportunities.
Our trainings can cover all parts of the packaging process on horizontal flow wrappers and vertical baggers, and emphasize how each of these functions must be integrated together to efficiently create quality packages. We can help you organize and circulate the packaging knowledge within your organization and introduce new information and skills.
- Film qualification
- Film unwind
- Forming assembly installation and adjustment
- Film drive
- Creating the fin or lap seal
- Product presentation and spacing
- Temperature control and settings
- Crimper and sealing jaw installation and adjustment
- Knife (and anvil) installation and adjustment
- Problem resolution
- Preventative maintenance
- Procedural manual development
Training programs are just one part of our comprehensive, integrated strategy for improving packaging performance. Greener Corporation provides parts for cutting, sealing, and forming integrated with our technical service solutions that will help you optimize your package quality and productivity of your packaging operation.