Knives & Anvils for Horizontal Wrappers
With our unmatched combination of manufacturing and functional expertise, Greener Corporation is the worldwide industry leader in the design and manufacture of knives and anvils for horizontal flow wrappers.
Greener will recommend the knife and anvil designs and materials that perform best for your packaging operations. We carry many styles in stock, and provide excellent standard lead times for most parts that are not in inventory.
Knife and Anvil Design
Design options include:
- Knives and anvils to match your current specifications.
- New knife designs that:
- Improve edge retention
- Enhance cutting function
- Simplify adjustment
- Change or standardize adjustment style (shim or screw)
- Make other needed improvements
- Knives with a variety of cutting edge styles (pdf)
- Zig Zag
- Diagonal Zig Zag
- Micro Edge Diagonal Zig Zag
- Extreme Angle Diagonal Zig Zag
- Variable Pitch
- Slit Notch
For an explanation of the different cutting edges please consult our whitepaper, Cutting Edge Designs for Horizontal Flow Wrapper Knives. (pdf)
Knife and Anvil Materials
- Premium Steel
- Provides the premium hardness and performance of high speed steel.
- Hi-Impact Carbide
- Balances optimal longevity and durability.
To learn more about improving the design, set-up, and performance of knives, anvils, and flow wrappers:
For details on all of Greener’s comprehensive, integrated solutions for improving package quality and productivity on horizontal flow wrappers and vertical form fill seal baggers:
We develop and deliver solutions worldwide.