Sealing Jaws for Horizontal Flow Wrappers
Sealing jaws are not standardized, universal components. When you work with Greener Corporation, we integrate the unique variables of your packaging operation to design and manufacture sealing jaws and help you optimize set-up and your machine environment.
We incorporate your machinery design and condition, product, packaging material, seal integrity requirements, line speeds, and other operating conditions to optimize sealing jaw performance.
This Full Process, P3 Solutions approach, which also includes Technical Service, Training, and Project Development, sets Greener apart from other suppliers.
Sealing Jaw Design Options
Greener can match the current specifications of your sealing jaw serration pattern or recommend a different serration geometry to meet the requirements of your packaging operation. Our specialized CNC grinding machinery enables us to custom design or match virtually any tooth profile.
Special Design Features
- Easy Seal
- QUICK-CHANGE Inserts
- FLEX or SOLID Sealing Face
- Seal Reduction Profile (pdf)
- Fin Seal Relief (pdf)
- Fracture Elimination Design (FRED) (pdf)
- Hole Punch
- Heat Pipes (pdf)
- Split Heater Holes
- Special Platings and Coatings (pdf)
- Drum and Clamp Style Sealing Jaws (pdf)
Our project development experts will help you create custom crimper designs for many types of packaging projects such as new film qualifications, changes in package size, and cross-platform crimper standardization.
Sealing Jaw Materials
Greener will recommend specialized materials to optimize performance or to provide other desired functional characteristics that are not available with basic steel jaws.
High Durability Stainless Steel
- Provides excellent resistance to sealing face wear and damage
- Prevents rust and corrosion without the need for plating
- Provides exceptional heat transfer and thermal consistency across the sealing face
- Prevents corrosion without the need for plating
- Provides a flexible, durable sealing face on Easy Seal Dura-Therm Flex crimpers
- For more details on the heat transfer properties of Dura-Therm, consult our P3 Solutions Blog
Provides a flexible, resilient sealing face on Easy Seal
* FMC High Durability Stainless Steel Crimper* Easy Seal Quick Change Assembly
* Easy Seal Flexible Kevlar Composite Inserts on Drum Style Crimpers
* Doboy High Durability Stainless Steel Crimper
To learn more about improving the design, set-up, and performance of crimpers, sealing jaws, and flow wrappers:
For details on all of Greener’s comprehensive, integrated solutions for improving package quality and productivity on horizontal flow wrappers and vertical form fill seal baggers:
- Consult our Products and Services summary
- Contact Greener Corporation about your specific needs
We develop and deliver solutions worldwide.