Sealing Jaws for Horizontal Flow Wrappers
Sealing jaws are not standardized, universal components. When you work with Greener Corporation, we integrate the unique variables of your packaging operation to design and manufacture sealing jaws and help you optimize set-up and your machine environment.
We incorporate your machinery design and condition, product, packaging material, seal integrity requirements, line speeds, and other operating conditions to optimize sealing jaw performance.
Sealing Jaw Design Options
Greener can match the current specifications of your sealing jaw serration pattern or recommend a different serration geometry to meet the requirements of your packaging operation. Our specialized CNC grinding machinery enables us to custom design or match virtually any tooth profile.
Special Design Features
Sealing Jaw Materials
Greener will recommend specialized materials to optimize performance or to provide other desired functional characteristics that are not available with basic steel jaws.
High Durability Stainless Steel
- Provides excellent resistance to sealing face wear and damage
- Prevents rust and corrosion without the need for plating
- Provides exceptional heat transfer and thermal consistency across the sealing face
- Prevents corrosion without the need for plating
- Provides a flexible, durable sealing face on Easy Seal Dura-Therm Flex crimpers
- For more details on the heat transfer properties of Dura-Therm, consult our P3 Solutions Blog
Provides a flexible, resilient sealing face on Easy Seal
To learn more about improving the design, set-up, and performance of crimpers, sealing jaws, and flow wrappers:
For details on all of Greener’s comprehensive, integrated solutions for improving package quality and productivity on horizontal flow wrappers and vertical form fill seal baggers:
We develop and deliver solutions worldwide.