Greener Corporation designs and manufactures fin wheels for horizontal flow wrappers that improve seal quality and increase packaging line productivity. We will recommend fin wheel design and material solutions based on the specific variables of your packaging operation, such as:
- Machinery design and condition
- Packaging film
- Seal integrity requirements
- Operating conditions
Fin Wheel Design
Greener can match the current specifications of your fin wheel serration pattern or recommend a different serration geometry that improves seal integrity and more effectively drives the film web. Horizontal, vertical, diagonal and cross-hatch designs are available.
Fin Wheel Materials
High-Durability Stainless Steel
- Provides excellent resistance to wear and damage
- Prevents rust and corrosion without the need for plating
- Provides more consistent, responsive heat transfer
- Prevents corrosion without the need for plating
- For more details on the heat transfer properties of Dura-Therm, consult our P3 Solutions Blog
Optimizing the design and materials of your fin wheels is just one part of our comprehensive, integrated strategy for improving sealing performance. Greener can also help you identify and implement Process and People solutions, such as machine adjustments and training, that will help you optimize package quality and the productivity of your entire packaging operation.
Contact Greener Corporation about the specific fin wheels you use and the sealing issues that you would like to improve.