Crimpers for Horizontal Flow Wrappers
Greener Corporation is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of crimpers for horizontal flow wrappers. We have over four decades of experience providing customers with effective, real-world solutions that improve seal quality and increase packaging line productivity.
Greener will recommend crimper design and material solutions based on the specific variables of your packaging operation, such as:
- Machinery design and condition
- Packaging film
- Seal integrity requirements
- Line speed parameters
- Operating conditions
Crimper Design Options
Greener can match the current specifications of your serration pattern or recommend a different serration geometry to meet the requirements of your packaging operation. Our specialized CNC grinding machinery enables us to custom design or match virtually any tooth profile.
Special Design Features
Our project development experts will help you create custom crimper designs for many types of packaging projects such as new film qualifications, changes in package size, and cross-platform crimper standardization.
Greener will recommend specialized materials to optimize performance or to provide other desired functional characteristics that are not available with basic steel crimpers.
High Durability Stainless Steel
- Provides excellent resistance to sealing face wear and damage
- Prevents rust and corrosion without the need for plating
- Provides exceptional heat transfer and thermal consistency across the sealing face
- Prevents corrosion without the need for plating
- Provides a flexible, durable sealing face on Easy Seal Flex Seal crimpers
- For more details on the heat transfer properties of Dura-Therm, consult our P3 Solutions Blog
Provides a flexible, resilient sealing face on Easy Seal
Optimizing the design and materials of your crimpers is just one part of our comprehensive, integrated strategy for improving sealing performance. Greener can also help you identify and implement Process and People solutions, such as machine adjustments and training, that will help you optimize package quality and the productivity of your entire packaging operation.
Contact Greener Corporation about the specific crimpers you use and the sealing issues that you would like to improve.