Sealing Jaws For Vertical Baggers
Sealing jaws are not standardized, universal components. When you work with Greener Corporation, we integrate the unique variables of your packaging operation to design and manufacture sealing jaws and help you optimize set-up and your machine environment.
We incorporate your machinery design and condition, product, packaging material, seal integrity requirements, line speeds, and other operating conditions to optimize sealing jaw performance.
Sealing Jaw Design Options
Greener can match the current specifications of your serration pattern or recommend a different serration geometry to meet the requirements of your packaging operation. Our specialized CNC grinding machinery enables us to custom design or match virtually any tooth profile.
Special Design Features
- Seal Width Reduction Profile (pdf)
- Hole Punch
- Tear Notch (pdf)
- Quick Change Sealing Faces
- Zipper Serration Pattern
- Easy-Open Serration Pattern
- Heat Pipes (pdf)
- Split Heater Holes
- Special Platings and Coatings (pdf)
Our project development experts will help you create custom crimper designs for many types of packaging projects such as new film qualifications, changes in package size, and cross-platform sealing jaw standardization.
Sealing Jaw Materials
Greener will recommend specialized materials to optimize performance or to provide other desired functional characteristics that are not available with basic steel crimpers.
High Durability Stainless Steel
- Provides excellent resistance to sealing face wear and damage
- Prevents rust and corrosion without the need for plating
- Provides exceptional heat transfer and thermal consistency across the sealing face
- Prevents corrosion without the need for plating
- For more details on the heat transfer properties of Dura-Therm, consult our P3 Solutions Blog
To learn more about improving the design, set-up, and performance of sealing jaws and vertical FFS baggers:
For details on all of Greener’s comprehensive, integrated solutions for improving package quality and productivity on horizontal flow wrappers and vertical form fill seal baggers:
We develop and deliver solutions worldwide.