Knives & Anvils for Horizontal Flow Wrappers
With our unmatched combination of manufacturing and functional expertise, Greener Corporation is the worldwide industry leader in the design and manufacture of knives and anvils for horizontal flow wrappers.
Greener will recommend the knife and anvil designs and materials that perform best for your packaging operations. We carry many styles in stock, and provide excellent standard lead times for most parts that are not in inventory.
Design options include:
- Knives and anvils to match your current specifications.
- New knife designs that:
- Improve edge retention
- Enhance cutting function
- Simplify adjustment
- Change or standardize adjustment style (shim or screw)
- Make other needed improvements
- Knives with a variety of cutting edge styles (pdf)
- Zig Zag
- Diagonal Zig Zag
- Micro Edge Diagonal Zig Zag
- Extreme Angle Diagonal Zig Zag
- Variable Pitch
- Slit Notch
For an explanation of the different cutting edges please consult our whitepaper, Cutting Edge Designs for Horizontal Flow Wrapper Knives. (pdf)
- Premium Steel
- Provides the premium hardness and performance of high speed steel.
- Hi-Impact Carbide
- Balances optimal longevity and durability.
Optimizing the design and materials of your knives and anvils is just one part of our comprehensive, integrated strategy for improving cutting performance. Greener can also help you identify and implement Process and People solutions, such as machine adjustments and training, that will help you optimize package quality and the productivity of your entire packaging operation.
Contact Greener Corporation about the specific knives and anvils you use and the cutting issues that you would like to improve.