Date Posted: 11/24/2017
About Our Company:
As we celebrate over 50 years of successful business, Greener Corporation continues to be an international leader in the packaging industry. With our advanced technological resources, commitment to complete customer satisfaction, and our family oriented work environment, we continue to grow while providing the best products and customer service to our client base.
Our benefit package includes excellent medical and dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation, holidays & sick days, 401(K), profit sharing, and bonus, along with along with working in a new, state of the art, fully air-conditioned and heated 25,000 square foot shop environment.
Set up and independently program CNC machinery to effectively produce parts within manufacturing specification in a fast-paced shop environment.
- Minimum of four years of experience in setup and operation of CNC Centers.
- Mazak experience is preferred.
- Programming experience is preferred.
- Proficient math skills including geometry required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude for problem solving techniques and decision making ability.
- Ability to read and operate precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints is required.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, and for general stooping, bending and stretching.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime is required.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with peers and management in a team-oriented environment is required.
To learn more about our company:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Greener Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race; color; disability; religion; gender; national origin; age; genetic information; protected veteran status; sexual orientation; marital status; or any other protected group status.